ocean

My mind keeps thinking as usual
I'm not sure to stop it 

My mind is like an ocean 
Huge, deep and can never be predicted

Do you think you know me? 
I doubt that it doesn't fit with the real me

All you think about me with all you see is the mysterious side that you're curious about, right? 
Am I wrong?

There are a lot of things 
There are a lot of imaginations 
There are a lot of topics which always improve itself 
There are a lot of opinions which always try to hide 
There are a lot of objections which maybe will hurt you 
There are a lot of plans which want to be achieved, but I'm such a bad planner 
There are a lot of things 

You'll never know if I don't want to speak out, right? 

Everybody's mind is an ocean
Will be hard to reach and unpredictable,
Even yours are.



                                                  -  yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet