still about you.......
Hi, how are you? kinda feeling well or not well, Idk yet
But, I hope you feel okay
Hi, do you remember me?
When we've been on the same page
It's like a melody, when I think
About all the memories that left behind,
About all the sentences that left unsaid
ringing in my head, second by second
Idk why, you're such special that hard to define
Such a gift which I receive with a happy way
Such a rainbow which is so pretty to be seen
Such a rain too, which is my favorite thing, even know when i do much hang with, that'll be bad for health
About you, is the best thing
that I want to release to become beautiful poetry
But I'm such an amateur even try harder time by time
About you, will never enough
if I just write it down line by line on my writing
About you, is a path
which is also teach me a little and a big for life, living a life
And, at the end
I would like to say sorry,
because so into you,
And, at the end
I would like to say thanks,
I'm glad you exist
And, at the end
Maybe, if maybe
Next, for next
My poetry will always be good
when the topic is about you
You, still about you
I adore words for it
Still about you
Comments