two letters


Last night the eyes just cried over word that far from you
The letter that really wanna be the only expectation

But this morning, I just wake up with smile on face
Feel about that, I assume that's kinda not really big deal that I have to think more
I mean, I expect for that situation
I know, that will come in me anytime, and anywhere I be
I didn't mean that I'm okay if that situation happen
I didn't mean that I expect, mean that I'm truly ready to face it
I just mean, after I'm done pass through it, I will be okay
Because I believe in one thing that gimme breath everytime
Because I believe in a day that will say "hello" and "it's fine to cry at night"
Because I believe in everything around me that will gimme reason to stay

I don't have objections
If I have to change about word that contain two letters that I really want

"us" become "me",
It isn't bad idea,
It's simple but mean more than that simple.



                    - yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet