elusive

The world is too bright to know about grey,
So, choosing an own space to spend time for that is the exact thing to do

Hoping no one would know,
Hoping no one would wonder,
Because, I'm fine by my self

Scream out loud, and cry out loud
when no one around

Hoping, that you're different from me
Hoping you found your comfort place
for sharing your thoughts, worries, and problems which is maybe hard to handle alone
Though, I hope the same thing happen on me

But,
I wouldn't 
I wouldn't be her, they, even some people outside

Only me,
With silence,
With all the thoughts that you never know

Now,
I guess it's hard for you to understand,
If so, I won't tell you more
I will stop here


#Hope so, but wouldn't



                                                    - yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet