: people I never met
Always wanna typing this .....
I totally enjoy around me, everything. Hang out with friends, doing some works for colleges alone or even with college friends, and having time at a place that I wanna visit. Its all interesting for me.
I hope you all don't missundertood about me loving the thing that you don't.
I'm not asking for your cooperation at the thing I like.
Neither asking for your respect about that.
Just wanna asking you, that
Isn't okay if I do something for the thing I love?
Have ever that thing often bother you?
Lemme try, typing more words that will make more senses. Maybe.
I have no one when I'm in a maze. I let myself down at some moments. Because of that, looking for some reason that will make me cheer up are the suit way to be taken.
I always online, searching so many keywords on my phone. And that time when I know another of kpop world, I felt that mind already have a new color. Then, I found them. I also promise that I'll support every path that they'll choose. LOL.
Sometimes I miss them, and don't know what I have to do. Watching them by virtual, it felt new from first, but now I feel more relax and enjoy that. Curious about days they spent will absolutely gone when I see them somewhere from my phone.
Most of smile I have during a day are from them if you wanna know.
Most of my new habit also sometimes from them if you wanna know.
Maybe its funny to all of you, but I think its fun. Like having a crush with someone you never met and applying their behaviour in your ordinary days.
I'll understand that all of you still don't get it.
I'll tell you again. Later. If maybe.
#its just some of my thoughts about my idols, that really help me more about life I'm living.
Maybe I'll put some words for next, about how can people you've never met could influence you on something#
Comments