a change
Seiring berjalannya waktu, aku pikir perubahan adalah hal yang dengan mudah aku jumpai. Namun kenyataannya diri tetap sama. Masih nyaman dengan dunianya, dan enggan bercengkrama.
Perihal yang sudah lalu. Tetap saja hanya sebatas nasehat yang sekelibat, tanpa minat realisasi.
Ratusan maaf yang terlontar, mungkin tak pernah bisa menebusnya. Ribuan terima kasih pun mungkin tak pernah terdengar tulus untukmu.
I'm done doing my best for the past. And I'll do to try that for the next days ahead too. Hoping you still by my side for the better version of me.
Its kinda hard for doing things that I want, so much problems and challenges are taken a part in every chance. Hoping you still have patience to face me. Hoping you still have much words and advices for me. Hoping you would also help me to find the better version of me.
A change in good ways are something that I always adore and dream of to be.
- yourbear
Comments