AMATEUR
Still see some of my rough phrases?
Still got nothing from my messy poems and paragraphs?
Still not understanding the signs from my hidden messages?
At least I thought,
You'll see something new,
afar from your previous pov
afar from what you previously imagined
No wonder would you like to call me what after all of this,
Just writing as much as mind wants
Doing hard? I did and still do
Just sometimes its wanna a transparant talk
Tell me,
What would a great poetry look like?
What would a great paragraph look like?
I'll try
Fortunately, I thought that
Your existence is something that awakens up my art
Your existence is something that supports me to playing around with words
I'll try for the next of my writing thing
Wait for me,
'till my words have finally been found
and its meaning is within reach by you.
Comments