STAYING

I thought you were just passing by,
Like the wind that flying between the air
Like the rain that pouring in a season
Like a song that sounding somewhere

But since first you still here,
Like the water that flowing through the river
Like the sky that never leaving the land
Like favorite songs that crossing in mind

You still stay here, 
and I don't know, because
I thought you were gone that day

Like a leaf that left the tree,
I thought you were like that

Like a book from someone's favorite,
I hope you could be like that.

And you here,
Telling me more for all the things I looking for,
Reading me an amazing stories,
Helping me to live a life,
Supporting me to fill page by pages in each chapter that will be written

You stay here,
are something that I've to thankful for.



                     - yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet