a letter to my bros
Thank you so much....
To my two beloved brothers....
I think that a word like " Thank you " isn't enough,
But still, I'll say it here because I could find no words to replace that
I have a million needs and wants,
and you all always told me that my needs are more important to be filled first than my wants
I've been heavy bothering you,
by asking these and those that maybe you never had when you were young
I couldn't do yet about something that make you proud of me as your little sister, but
I always picturing that
I'm still me, the same person as you know when you first saw me
I'm still me, that always force for a thing I want by crying
Right?
I couldn't change my self by now,
to fulfill your expectation about how the girls like me should do to survive
But you have to know, that
All the words that said by you two are always be my strenght, advice and reminder in life
I'll be okay, even when I'm still not
Having the two of you as my brother are totally completed me in this world
So, I would like to say sorry for every thing that I've done that maybe aren't your want or expectation
And, I would like to say thank you so much for accepting who I am untill now, and maybe then
Thank you so much
and I love you, my bros♡
Comments