monologue - questioning
I was so used to hide between phrases about you
Maybe I couldn't tell the truth yet,
even though my poems were full of sincerity
I used to use you,
To be my wall in between
for closing all the doors, and throwing the other keys
I used to use you,
To be my topic,
for every chapters, every pages
I realized it all now
Then, what I have to do if you leave me?
Are there any places for me to hide?
Are there any other topics for me to keep writing?
Are there any empty papers for me to keep continuing my thing?
I just already had farewell for you yesterday
, and today I force my self to forget that I ever say such goodbye to you and to us
Are we too good to be true?
Are we just enough to be a memory?
Aren't we good to be together?
Don't you agree?
I'm so good at monologue, right?
I want to take a chance for us to talk
I used to felt you're the only one that gave me unique golden feeling,
By every things that you showed me
Did my words keep repeating the meaning itself?
Did my words ever reached you?
My mind keeps turning around only about you, even though I don't want to.
Comments