my pov;


-
You're the one
Who told me through messages that I'm worth enough
Who told me through messages that I also can be loved

You're the one
Who told me by the air that its okay if sometimes I lost breath
Who told me by the rains that its okay if sometimes I ever cry
Who told me by a dream that its okay if sometimes I'm dreaming

You're the one
Who told me by words, that I always called that as poems
Who told me by actions, that I always remembered as affections

You're also the one
Who told me through messages that " don't ever get so high with expectations ".


-
By the words that have been written here
You'll find you based on my pov
That still blur from your sight, and still blur from your memories
I ever try to forget, but you always comeback
I ever try to finish, but you always start over again

Its getting bigger time by time, and I always have no idea to react
Even you still clueless about this,
Even you still don't know anything about this.



                      - yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet