7 stars
Sorry, that I just realizing now
Much things are going through around 'till this day,
I saw million stars and listening much lullaby
Recently, I'm visiting you more often
Its nostalgic and got me feeling love again
Recently, I'm hearing your songs more often
Its nostalgic and got me feeling love again
Sorry, for coming back so late
I see no real stars anywhere without you
Because you all are my only 7 stars.
7 stars that are light it up my darkness
7 stars that are light it up my universe
You all taught me a thousand million pretty lessons
For showing your world, sharing your every things, and telling your stories
I'm so glad that I didn't late for experiencing that
You all are shine so bright from afar me,
Yesterday, today and then I believe that you all are will still shine
Forever
For every things you do which are blind from my sight through a screen
I hope you do every things you want and always find happines in between
For coming to me by that day, thanks
And I'm so glad to found you that day.
Comments