as it used to be

I read many poems, and some quotes
I got the meaning and some questions

Hoping I would have some kinda inspiration
But got nothing than fighting between the heart and the brain

Maybe your existence is just your time to show up a while in my life
But I would voluntarily telling you why you have such a special place here

You used to be my keyword at every chance,
Even when I'm kinda tired thinking about you in every poems

You used to be my keyword at every chance,
Even when I finished deciding the topic isn't discussing you

When your responds are just responds, but I missunderstood them as a sign
I would like to cancel all my writing about you
But you know, it would never change and still remain the same as it used to be 
Even when you try to deny, even when I try to deny.


                                                     - yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet