REALITY

...

Its a place that every body living

Its a place that consume me more
Its a place that I've been thinking and doing 

Feeling like ever living there for some times ago

Its a place that frequently hit me so hard


In the other definition for me,

Its a condition when my world suddenly disappear because its taken away somewhere
Its a condition that frequently force me to be in

Feeling like openly let me come, but also denying about who I am 

It maybe sounds so rude, but its true
yeah because its only for me, well because I don't know about yours, right?


I know I have to keep the balance about those place with mine

In my place its all about dreaming
But in those place its make me to stop dreaming
You know what I mean, right?

I've been wondering around how to deal with it
but I got no answers, and always got questions the whole time



My lines are getting longer here, right?
though the meaning just for one topic.



                    - yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet