a headache

Here, in my own room that feels strange
All I could hear is the sound of miserable

Doing all her things
Sitting in her bed, holding a cellphone
Opening the notes, and typing what she's thinking

One minutes ago, she just told the paper she opened that she had a headache
But here she goes again

Trying countinue what she's been doing, but the headache turn so bad

With the sound of music both ears
She recalling memories, about the past

I wish I could tell her, that
Its okay to feel what she feeling right now
Its okay if she wanna cry and scream out loud, even in silent

I hope her headache will gone soon
So that will help her to talk more about she really want at this hour

Before this month really over,
I always hoping for the better version of us
For she, also for me
For the days we'll be going through ahead

Please remember I ever saying this,
We're good, we're worth enough
So, never let things around waking up the anxiety inside us
I'm good, You're good
We're more than enough, for living
Find your ways to be happy even for a minute

The headache will gone,
And you'll voicing your voice again

The headache will gone,
And you'll thinking again like you always do

The headache will gone,
And you'll find yourself again. 



                     - yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet