Just Tell Me a Reason
What's your reason for doing that?
Trying to get a thing that you used to?
We're already far since those goodbye that never been spoken
We're already far since these distance that always grow in between
Thought my brain is already forget,
Thought my feeling is already faded away
What's your reason?
You know, I'll do about what you have done
So if you done nothing, I would also do the same
But, if for the time ahead and for a one moment you'll say I have to comeback about us
I would like to apologize first, 'cuz I'm not so sure about feeling by the days ahead
I know, I said everything about us before
maybe all of my words are almost about us
But, I couldn't guarantee you for something that so relative by time
Just quickly tell me your reason for doing that
'Cuz I'm so inconstant,
'Cuz I need much sure by things, eventhough often doubt at everything I do.
Comments