a boundary

I build a wall,
I draw a line,
between us

I remember about what you said
We shouldn't keep secrets between us, right?
I left with no choice right now
So, I'll stick around with me

I prefer for not talking rather than said something bad, actually

I had a rough time before saying all of this as conclusion, honestly

You're not trying to understand me right now, right?

I still prepared and asked you about those,
Though I already know you would said that, seriously

I said to myself, that I wouldn't be you about those point
I'll stay silent, rather than giving someone expectation that we couldn't 

I know I'll hate my self more after this,

What do you know about me?
about the way how I think?
about the way how I talk? or what?


I am so rude right now, right?



                       - yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet