a day of yours, Friend.
Hi, How are you?
Firstly I wanna say sorry, because I'm not that good to stay in touch
And thanks, for always try to reach me
I have no idea about the details activity you've been doing since those days we're apart by distance
But thanks again, that sometimes you tell me about what you've been up to
Actually, I've been searching a word that will more meaningful than "thanks"
But, I couldn't find untill now
So, if there're some thanks in my writing about you
It'll show how much thankful I am, to have you at whatever we called each other
I'm saying all of those above,
meaning that you're worthy enough for me
So, whatever days you've been going through
I hope you'll fine after, even when I'm not around
I know, my words are maybe much sincere than the acts that you ever saw, right?
Pardon me for that, again.
In this day of yours,
I hope you have much good days ahead.
And don't forget that I'll be there when you maybe need a company, even not so often like before
In this day of yours,
I wish you the best and I'll say
Happy Birthday
to you.
My friend.
:)
- yourfriend
Comments