a little speech about....
Seriously and again,
Its so complicated if we all try to interefe someone's life
Their path that they chose were never easy, even the plan for choosing again
I really don't have much to say
rather than, "thank you for survive 'till this day"
I really know nothing before, even you
We learn a lesson about life, once again
I know that you'll never expect me to speak about this, but I seriously respect you for this
and also for anothers that will you choose next
I'm glad you find happiness after
I'm glad you try to understand us
I'm glad you find us again
Also, I am glad that you speak to us and for us
May you have more brave for days ahead, also me
May you have very good days ahead, also me
I'm glad that we met again for something that maybe some people no longer have anymore
I'm glad that we're part of each other.
Its so complicated if we all try to interefe someone's life
Their path that they chose were never easy, even the plan for choosing again
I really don't have much to say
rather than, "thank you for survive 'till this day"
I really know nothing before, even you
We learn a lesson about life, once again
I know that you'll never expect me to speak about this, but I seriously respect you for this
and also for anothers that will you choose next
I'm glad you find happiness after
I'm glad you try to understand us
I'm glad you find us again
Also, I am glad that you speak to us and for us
May you have more brave for days ahead, also me
May you have very good days ahead, also me
I'm glad that we met again for something that maybe some people no longer have anymore
I'm glad that we're part of each other.
Comments