I Won't Change

I'll visit your space frequently
I'll listen to your songs every day,
even when you all said that you have to go

I'll hug the moments you share
I'll trace the lines you draw
all of those, virtually

No matter how far you'll go
I promise I won't turn my back
and I'll facing you when you come around

Like your songs that always have its way to entertain me,
Like your stories you'd told that have its way to light me up,
I'll stay at our universe

Like the lyrics in your every songs that always got me deep,
Like the meaning of one of your song "Please, Don't Change" that leading me to write this

I'll stay here
Even when you still don't know me,
Even when you still call me by your fans name

I'll stay here and won't change
Fell free to come back anytime.



                        - yourfan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet