a spontaneous thought that night

Never so far for imagining how your thought about me
'Cuz I’m so kinda busy to observe myself 

But, refusing all of your requests
Its always got me think
That the day would might come, when you all might be tired with all of this damn thing about me

Actually I’m afraid that I would be left alone 

Other than apologize, I’m not preparing for anything
Because the sentence that refer for "I will so soon fix all of the things about me" is a thing that I hardly could promised

Even so shame that I hope you all will stay longer with me

But, for the days ahead
I think I’m ready for prepare
to accept all about us that would might happen

But, I really hope you all will stay

Rather than knowing new people
I absolutely choose for making up with the old ones.


                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet