about me & you

.....

Tell me the reason what makes you stand still so bright today?
The experience of the past? or
The future that you're hope for?
Obviously I have no vision yet for tomorrow

I love writing and reading, 
when you love talking to people
and I love you, when you 
love yourself more

What's your opinion about holding in tight the reminiscence, 
when you're enjoying present time so much?

So curious 'bout our differences 
that I imagine could find the common things in between

I'm living life with the moon,
when you living yours with the shiny sun

Sitting alone in my room and staring at phone, 
then turn on the playlist are my absolute things.


In the world that full of uncertainty,
I wish I could give you a word
that you can hold when you start doubting it.

I'm so so poetic when a simile never come to yours.


When you believe around you start getting dark, 
just remember me through the air that you breathe and 
inside your memories that maybe start getting fade

Cuz I'm there, although clueless 
about how long and untill when.




                        - yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet