IMYSB
.......
You wouldn’t left me alone, right?
How’s your days going?
I just have a thought few seconds ago
What if I accepted him that come to me first before you?
Am I could find happiness that would be similar when I remembering our moments?
I do have a lot imaginations,
but about someone except you I couldn’t do any further than I do towards us
but when it’s about you, I do putting some limit that I doubt so much
You still there, living in a hole inside mind
You still there, living in almost the whole heart
Am I could reach you?
Are we could rebuild moments that I missed for so long?
I hope that you would be okay that I still called you million much times in poems and paragraphs.
Other than the words above, nothing I could say except
I miss you so bad.
Comments