save me, one more time

Hear me out, at this hour...
I'll tell you....


What if the world would eliminate me?

I watched some movies, some about  singers and writers if I'm not wrong
And at the last minutes of that movies, those people are gone like forever

Then it got me think, 
What if I become one of that people in those movies?

What if you might know all the truth when I really gone?
Gone far away that off from your life, and so far from your dimension

What if the world is the only place for me to write and not other than that?
Then it would eliminate me like a plan that had been drafted for so long

Please, help me to throw all of this bad thoughts
Please, come to me
Please save me.


I'll be more honest,
Actually I'm so afraid for writing this topic
But here I am,
At the last line and the pre-ending

Please, save me.


                       - yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet