The Last Day before New Year
I guess its been many years, since I’ve been having this kind of feeling
I guess you still clueless, when I’ve been diving this deep
The moments without you are a place for savings, for longing
I’m not always fine, but always try
You know, its a bit comfort to me
I mean, when you had much bad days, but because you have someone in your heart like holding you in so tight, then its makes you believe that it’ll be fine
You know, I am such a receiver when its come to people
So sometimes I wonder what something that I could give to you when you’ve been giving me much
I try organize all my thoughts, so it could be hear more clearer than the words I ever said
Even I guess I might spent the most of time for preparing those
I’m always at that curious thing if its the things about you
Like talking about prediction that far away from my horoscope
Like seeing the view that already blocked from my sight
Today is the last day of this year,
And I don’t know what is my wish and hope for writing this
Maybe I just wanna have a conversation,
in a thing that I’ve been doing confidently
Having no more thing to say.
Happy New Year,
To You and Me.
I guess you still clueless, when I’ve been diving this deep
The moments without you are a place for savings, for longing
I’m not always fine, but always try
You know, its a bit comfort to me
I mean, when you had much bad days, but because you have someone in your heart like holding you in so tight, then its makes you believe that it’ll be fine
You know, I am such a receiver when its come to people
So sometimes I wonder what something that I could give to you when you’ve been giving me much
I try organize all my thoughts, so it could be hear more clearer than the words I ever said
Even I guess I might spent the most of time for preparing those
I’m always at that curious thing if its the things about you
Like talking about prediction that far away from my horoscope
Like seeing the view that already blocked from my sight
Today is the last day of this year,
And I don’t know what is my wish and hope for writing this
Maybe I just wanna have a conversation,
in a thing that I’ve been doing confidently
Having no more thing to say.
Happy New Year,
To You and Me.
Comments