My Umpteenth Letter
The honesty about me as a thinker?
, I always get much thoughts
, I always create much assumptions
So so honest, that most of them are about you
Never thought I would be this dramatic?
There are much scenes that have been taking over mind
About you that would comethru and calling my name,
About a promise that you wouldn't leave no more
It's still you, and still with you
I'm feeling the heartbeat
I'm crawling for love
I guess the never ending letters to you are still going on
Sometimes by paper, and sometimes by screen
I guess I would need more time, when the deep heart told me that I must telling you
But I guess I would respond immediately if you choose to come
I just visited our hour,
but you never showed up
I just went back and forth,
but still couldn't see you
Other than a longing,
What I should called this?
This writing isn't a poem,
This writing is a letter to you
that I would send through the moments we ever had
You wouldn't reply this, I know
But still, just let me write
for something that could be about you, again.
Comments