#expressing
Actually we met by coincidence,
For more clear it’s me that accidently saw you
Your hi for greeting was a word that I didn’t hear
But your existence is one of happiness that still being happen on me
Your goodbye was a thing that I saw much
But your existence is one of lesson that I couldn’t ignore
I watched you, million much times
Its been talking to me,
to just stay with you and only for you.
-
It might be sound out of topic from the words above. But I wanna say it.
So much honest, I’ve been much curious how every thing in this world works. I mean. How a small thing for a person could be that special and precious.
You know, my daily. Like I’ve been into some things such as Kpop if you wouldn’t mind I mentioned it. Then you know, to me its feels actually like I’m learning something. Like kinda doing study or having a subject to learn in class. Something like that. The process sometimes feels kinda bored, kinda fun and kinda sad or anything. I know but yeah, if I have to think much I would say it could be the definition of “a life” right?. Yeah kinda sound same to me, totally.
This isn’t love actually. Lol. This is a feeling? like a feeling for a thing that you like, maybe adore, or anything else.
But just saying and expressing in words. I guess I’m happy to have this feeling, cause its makes me feels alive. Maybe??
Comments