Today's Talk #2 - Love?
...
I love being in silence on my own. Its my thing. Right before and even after you came that’s my absolute thing.
I’m living a life, right? I’m not doing some melo drama or something about love that kinda sad or might be miserable.
Let’s not talk about my first. But, love is kinda still mysterious to me. Its belong to time in this universe. I mean so relative. So we are.
Okay. Just saying that I’m not that so easily to trust people. I mean because they could be relative, even I might trust some.
But, saying about love. I kinda don’t wanna if it could lead me into something that might waking up my pieces again. Maybe.
‘Cuz when the expectations and wishes kinda high. I would be fall deep down. Then, I would get nothing than getting hurt by my own. And from that, I actually wouldn’t dare to blame others. So the choice is, rather than I’m hurting myself I would choose to never hoping on it anymore.
But you know, my mind and heart at a dynamic situations when its about love. They are trying hard to understand each other. I know. Sometimes it would lead me to into fight inside. Without you knew it. Without I realized it.
If you ask me,
What I really got from the past?
I would say, Everything. Without blaming the person, I would say the experience is always good. Without blaming the love, I would say the feeling is always like that confusing.
Now, I just got the new chapter that I actually doubt. Even often makes me wanna give up at every chance. Then often makes me wanna go straight up and let’s hope again. Still, you would know from here. So clumsy and inconstant.
Rather than saying I need you, I would say we are meant to each other. I wanna believe it.
Rather than saying I miss you, I would say we will never be apart again like this. I wanna believe it.
Rather than saying I love you, I would say we are really need each other. And I wanna believe it.
So, from above paragraphs. Rather than saying the conclusion for the closing. I would rather ask you,
How’s love to you? and
How do you think of me?
Did you ever felt a love towards me?
I’m living a life, right? I’m not doing some melo drama or something about love that kinda sad or might be miserable.
Let’s not talk about my first. But, love is kinda still mysterious to me. Its belong to time in this universe. I mean so relative. So we are.
Okay. Just saying that I’m not that so easily to trust people. I mean because they could be relative, even I might trust some.
But, saying about love. I kinda don’t wanna if it could lead me into something that might waking up my pieces again. Maybe.
‘Cuz when the expectations and wishes kinda high. I would be fall deep down. Then, I would get nothing than getting hurt by my own. And from that, I actually wouldn’t dare to blame others. So the choice is, rather than I’m hurting myself I would choose to never hoping on it anymore.
But you know, my mind and heart at a dynamic situations when its about love. They are trying hard to understand each other. I know. Sometimes it would lead me to into fight inside. Without you knew it. Without I realized it.
If you ask me,
What I really got from the past?
I would say, Everything. Without blaming the person, I would say the experience is always good. Without blaming the love, I would say the feeling is always like that confusing.
Now, I just got the new chapter that I actually doubt. Even often makes me wanna give up at every chance. Then often makes me wanna go straight up and let’s hope again. Still, you would know from here. So clumsy and inconstant.
Rather than saying I need you, I would say we are meant to each other. I wanna believe it.
Rather than saying I miss you, I would say we will never be apart again like this. I wanna believe it.
Rather than saying I love you, I would say we are really need each other. And I wanna believe it.
So, from above paragraphs. Rather than saying the conclusion for the closing. I would rather ask you,
How’s love to you? and
How do you think of me?
Did you ever felt a love towards me?
- yourbear
Comments