The cloud at 2 am
The longest of time isn’t really matter
For a self that its believe is about how deep something
I still predicting much things about you
Alongside the path that I’ll be tracing
Never wanna being disturbed
I’ll keep writing things from inside the hole mind and memories
When you believing that you wouldn’t apologize for loving someone,
I would say the opposite
So, through the cloud at 2 am
for my love that very deeply much silent
I’ll say,
So sorry, but still I love you.
When “sorry” and “I love you” is becoming my tagline. I guess I’m done to draw a boundary between us.
For a self that its believe is about how deep something
I still predicting much things about you
Alongside the path that I’ll be tracing
Never wanna being disturbed
I’ll keep writing things from inside the hole mind and memories
When you believing that you wouldn’t apologize for loving someone,
I would say the opposite
So, through the cloud at 2 am
for my love that very deeply much silent
I’ll say,
So sorry, but still I love you.
When “sorry” and “I love you” is becoming my tagline. I guess I’m done to draw a boundary between us.
Comments