People (at every time of mine)

Every second time of mine,
People are always around

Kinda realizing that I need them
At every second time of mine

When I’m down and no one around,
Silently sit at my space,
Actually I listening for some voices
which comes from people too

When I’m drowning and being
lock in the damn thoughts,
Actually the shadow of someone’s
trying to distract and calm me down

When I’m so desperate at some moments
and kinda create the bad views about the situation,
Actually the others are trying to reach me,
hold me and speak to me

Some people are so freaking nice,
Especially the people around me.

-


....
I have million thoughts inside if I have to say about my people. And almost of the thoughts are about how grateful I am for being around them. Often saying that I’m so happy that they are all exist around. Its so true.
I wanna show them care and love. Really. But for a person like me, its still that hard for being transparant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet