the unstable me

Suddenly remembering about one question that you ever asked me…

If I have to think again, I guess I never holding it up about what I actually want. I guess because I must doing something for survive first. Also every days, life is kinda makes me so consume. Seriously.

I wanna reach and tell you all of every thing that ever crossed my mind.

I know, its maybe not you again. And maybe I mean somebody, that maybe I always hope it could be you.

I know, I’m a person that often get bored with something. So maybe I ever feel bored towards you and tired with all of that kinda word that I ever called it love.
But you know what so funny is?,
I seriously want you to reach me and tell me that I ever loved you, when I’m unsteady.
Then the tragic is,
When I try to throw you multiple times. It still couldn’t help me for wiping out the times when I come back to where we were.

My mind is so criminal right now,
So I’m coming to you again.
It's fine, right?
I could come back any time, right?
For whoever we are? Right?


                        - yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet