Dying

My mind is tormenting me...

I'm constantly thinking, feeling, shaking, and crying.



-

It just occurred to me that I never truly understood myself all this time. I didn't know who I really was. Honestly, when I look in the mirror, sometimes I don't recognize myself quickly. It's like they are hating each other, I've realized. 

Am I being too harsh on myself??


It's raining outside. I shut the curtain, but I can still hear the rain. Wish I could go outside and feel the raindrops. Instead, I'm lying in bed, holding my phone, and writing this, with music as my only companion.


Would you still be there for me?

Could you teach me how to love when I don't even understand what it means or how to do it for myself?

Would you still be there for me?

Even when I feel like I'm constantly struggling on my own.

Would you still be there for me?

With everything that's happening, has happened, and will happen.

Would you?



                                                                 -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet