The Truth
Actually, I'm afraid. If by the time you know the truth about all of this, you'll be disappointed with me instead of giving me sympathy.
I'm afraid you would ask me why I haven't been truthful, why I haven't openly held onto you, and why I haven't had the courage to face it.
I don't want a reason for not telling you the truth. I don't need an excuse for that. Seriously.
But if you ask me multiple times, then I guess I have nothing left except to tell you my real answer,
"Sorry that I didn't have the courage to tell you.
Sorry that I have been hiding the feelings for you the whole time.
Sorry that I made you the excuse almost in all the writings.
Sorry that I used you as a shield for the broken pieces.
Sorry that I hope for you to be the one and only even in dreams.
I hope you wouldn't judge everything that happened to me. I hope that what I did won't let you down.
Like the air that we need for our lives, I hope you would see all of this as a part of me that I ever need. I hope you would never hate me for all of this.
As I write this, it's true that I still love you, much bigger than yesterday."
-
Comments