Today’s Talk #3 - Paradox
When in a today you find the real opposite thing
…………
I was feeling so sleepy when about to start today. I mean I just wanna sleep. You would know that one thing about me is that my sleep time is in the daytime, then I would fully wake up or be more sober in the nighttime. Damn seriously.
The situation and activity I must face and done by today is kinda gave me a whole of paradox. I mean the reality is not so far about being alive. I mean that if you try for equalizing it with humans it would be still relevant and related.
The opposite thing I really mean is just that, I felt tired and wanna just sleep over in my bed. But because of the must I have to do for today, it kinda forced me to let's pass trough it all. Then in the midst of it all, I kinda realized that in a small bit of today also made me felt quite relaxing and touching the inside thing in me. It’s a good thing. True.
Then, because just the natural thing about me is, that I would think over those.
Then I come trough here by this time for telling you in a writing.
That when you’re living you’ll find that sometimes, around you as just like you. alive.
Just like the paragraf before this.
It’s just showing me that even a life or reality had paradox in it as just like me.
Before coming here, I actually felt too tired.
But then when I’m being in time to reflect today kinda makes me relieve.
And so grateful. Sincerely. Amazingly. As a god showing me everything through time ‘till today.
God. No more to say.
But I know that you would never leave me for whatever life where I’m living.
-
Comments