Today’s Talk #4 - for surrounding
For every road that ever let me stepped it
For every space that ever let me exist in
For every person that ever let me with
Won’t describe about me
But I guess you’ll know me based on things that you experienced, saw, and heard from me
right?
If I could say for what it is just based on what it is really happened inside
The silent side in me is crawling for the better version of me that you could rely on
The loud side in me is only wanna keep it lowkey just for the only of us
We all know people have their own taste for treatment
Like how I would treat them based on the things that they do, or
how I would treat them based on the things that I actually should do
I never hope for being one of the bad side thing ever happened to you
Because something bad that I believe is would lead you for something bad too
But I know we are all just humans after all, if only maybe you wanna talk about the opposite thing in this universe.
After all I said, above this paragraph
There are would never far from me being much thankful for surrounding
For every road, space and person that ever had me, still having me in, and will have me in
Will try to remember the before that beautifully shaped me ‘till today.
Love from me,
To you all.
For
People around,
Friends,
Best friends,
Family,
God
Thank you so much with million more than words that I could ever said.
Comments