but, and always but
I seriously wanna hold you tightly
Before I’m totally ready to face the real world later
But, it’s the same as I ever said before
as I drew a line and closed the door for somebody
Now I’m at the edge,
between a hoper and a doer about the world
between wanna be a lover and a peace seeker
I loved you and still loving you,
But I shouldn’t be selfish towards my people
I mean by being fully invested on you
Though you might never know, that you are always my something in between
That I wouldn’t forget because I might don’t want to
….
But, and always but
I will say I need you more
for every situations I’m in
for every problems I’m facing
But, and always but
For every thing that I keep in line with lock behind the wall
It’s need you to come and crushed the padlock then open it
But, and always but
I will put your name in my prayer
I will put you in the midnight sky
I will put us between the rainfall
But, and maybe always but
I will say I love you
though I will say I hate you,
I will say I love you
though I will just remember it as it is
But, and always but
Please remember that “thank you” would often come after you
Because you are worthy, and
I want to believe that I worthy too,
through all of this.
Comments