one of writing that need you

I hold you tight here

…..


I tell a story that I want you to know

I share a song that I want you to listen

I write a poem that I want you to read

I think a thought that I want you to understand


I might secretly hoping and wishing

more something about vision I ever saw in dream


I might desperately knowing and realizing

that I would never hold you real


…….


I have been like this since before

Feel like I have something, even also at the same time would feel have none


…….


I don’t know ….

But I kinda wait for another universe that would let us in

With all of every thing that the time had prepared for us


I don’t know ….

If all of those just kinda fiction that I seriously wanna be true.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet