Time - Not Gonna Win

(1)

I will lose………..


I couldn’t give you my time

I couldn’t hold you with my hand

I couldn’t told you my love


Wish I was there, stand tall beside you or

sit right next to you while staring at your eyes

on the bench at the pretty park


I don’t care if you told me that I’m so easy in love, ‘cuz so damn real you just makes me feel

that kinda beautiful thing




(2)

I love the way how you respond

I love the way how you talk, and 

I love the way how you sulk too


I love our common things

I love our same hobbies

I love our fav food


I guess it’s real, when the common things 

that we have are never mean that it will work 

out by days ahead


Wanna curse the world for make us apart

Wanna jump high and reach you real

But I know that I will never win


You, are a person that I just know

You, are a man that could have feeling too

You, are a man that sometimes could feel clueless too


Even if I reach you, I will never win

You and your world were never meet mine

So, I will not gonna win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet