sound of you
This city still feels empty,
and I guess this heart too
I’m going forward looking for someone,
to talk to and help me feel less lonely
I found you when I didn’t looking for title
or relationship ahead
But you got me stuck here, frozen in a moment
in our space that you just come and go as you wish
Everyone is busy, so you are
And here I am, seem to be carefree without anything to do
Just so you know, you take over me here
I tried to tell you twice but you never read and replied
I’m feeling anxious here, and I know that you also knowing that
But please, can you just give me reassurance?
Say anything like you ever said before
Do anything like you ever did before
I’m so down missing that
Please, this sound of you right now
kinda make me hopeless and give up
Tell me much reasons to stay please, I’m begging
I totally don’t want to leave you.
Comments