stay, but hanging
Totally want to have a true relationship,
within all of the good and all of the bad
‘cuz I know anything comes with those two
In a moment I am in right know, in our space
when both you and I trying to know each other more deeper than yesterday
I’m drowning by my own, from your words and your actions that had ever said and did right before we got this far
I might be too much and I know that, but you never complaint anything rather just respond for something that you got from me
I’m not a seer, that would know every thing you want to say or do to me or something that you want to tell but you just choose not
I wish you give me feedback that I could evaluate my self and try to be better for you, I would voluntarily do that with pleasure if you want
I have you but feels like I have none,
I’m with you but feels like I’m just with my self,
When something is related to you is just in my mind
You stay, but you kinda makes me hanging
It is so damn true that I’m feeling it in my veins
If you want to stay, please do the right thing
Don’t make me feeling this way.
Comments