waiting…….

You lost your energy when you’re with me

You lost your self when you’re with me

I’m so down sorry if those are true


I might be selfish for always telling you my stories

I might be selfish for always telling you my problems

I’m so down sorry if those are disturbing you


You never wrong for leaving when you need time for yourself, never

So, sorry again if I ever push you to take care of me when you’re not fine enough for your own self


But seriously, if you could just tell me what you want me to do, I might voluntarily doing that for our sake, for your convenience and mine


I don’t know why you got me like this, but maybe 

it is just myself that wanna be like this while knowing you


Hoping you will find your whole and fine enough to yourself first, then please reach me

‘Cuz I’m naturally waiting right here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet