a role

We were once doing a thing. Each of us once had a role. You as my interviewee, and I was an interviewer.


Perhaps, in the beginning that role was switched. Perhaps, in the beginning you were doing what you believe to do. Perhaps, in the beginning you had a reason for doing so. Perhaps, in the end you also had a reason for doing so.


As a writer and a thinker, it’s kinda tough to let yourself writing based on your thoughts. Surely it doesn’t mean that I always hate my thoughts though.


From here, I guess you’ll hate me. By the words that I choose to write. By the topics that I choose to discuss. By the stories that I choose to tell. By the meaning of the writing that I hope you to interpret it the same as me.


Whatever roles that we ever had before. It might not be that necessary. As long as we are still fine enough to stand on each of our feet. As long as we still choose to live in.


Hoping that you’ll take something good about me and forget all of the bads. Surely I have always been trying to do that since before I wrote these. Please do the same. ‘Cuz, I don’t wanna be your bad influence.


Everyone has a role in this world. And you have to look around you to know that. But I kinda believe that you believe in something that I believe too, from a different perspective. That’s fine then. I mean perspective is diverse.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet