you were good to me

Wanna text you for the last time

Wanna call you for the last time

But I’m afraid that I wouldn’t let you go again


You were an unexpected someone I had never wished for

You were an unexpected truth I had never wished for

You were an unexpected peace I had always wished for


You accepted me for whom I am

You never once forced me for things I don’t want

You, the kindest soul I ever knew


The silent you, perhaps that was how you control yourself

The silent you, perhaps that was how you protect me

The silent you, perhaps that was how you love someone


I often misunderstood you, angry at you

For the way you treated me

Perhaps maybe that was how I wanted to be treated when I didn’t accept being shouted at


I once said that I wish I could read your mind, that was true 

To know everything that you don’t wanna talk

To know everything that you find it hard to say


Don’t blame yourself about something that happened between us

Don’t hurt yourself again, or

Don’t let me hurt you, please


You were never bad to me,

Never once you were like that

You were always good to me


You were good to me,

Can you believe me, please?

You were good to me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no other topics?

no internet