your playlist

You once said that you would listen to a song that related to you……..


I’m listening to some songs in your playlist

Reading the lyrics and searching up the meaning behind

I kinda got my pov that may be different from yours


Your playlist’s so sad to my ears

Then make me wonder how you feel when listening to it

Do you feel sad too? or Are you always sad?

Please don’t be


If maybe some songs were about and for me, or even for someone that you really wanted to meet

I would answer all, I could be that someone for you

Then you’ll feel that I’m already all in for you


If only you had said what you wanted when we were still in touch

I would give you everything, I could give you a whole world if you wanted it to

Then you’ll feel that I’m already all in for you


The timing was so bad, right?

It was bad for us, right?


I might wanna change your playlist

That’s so far from sadness 

That would make you want to fly and touch the sky

For the beautiful it is to be happy


I might wanna change your playlist

That we could listen together

That would make us smile 

For the beautiful it is to be happy together


Can you just change your playlist?

I want you to smile often

I want you to be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet