a crown on your head
Hi, I’ve been wondering what you do lately……….
Let me tell you something……………
Actually I have many personalities, that sometimes I believe that those are just forms of adjusment. Some people would know me as the shy one, or the quiet one, or the silly one, or the freaky one or anything.
They know just some parts of me, not wholly. Didn’t mean that I’m insincere. That’s because sometimes I don’t wanna show something else to them. Didn’t mean that I don’t respect them. But, it just feels that I’m comfortable being like that.
Then here you are, from the moment you came, then talking to me. We started knowing each other, then the sense of comfort were slowly growing. Day by day I feel so safe talking to you, that I hope you also feel the same way.
Actually I had no thoughts when we started our conversation, such as how my first impression to you.
But, something in me just said that you’re cool enough. I mean, just look at you through the mirror and you’ll understand what I’m saying.
Another thing is that you’re another kind soul I have ever known. I mean, by how you treat me back then and on our last day.
I seriously could tell you about my pov of you if you want. You just need to say it.
With you, I’m truly being my self. And when I think about it once again, I guess I’m just being myself through 2 people. That is you and my bestfriend who is like sister to me.
I often wonder how you’re doing this kinda thing. Like, so damn real you just got me.
Did you whisper through the air right there? or
Did you pray something to me?
I mean, why I’m being me when I’m with you?
Making me realize that you’re the peace that I ever wished before. Realizing that you’re making me to be just me.
With you, I just wanna show up wholly.
Just pardon me if it might sound strange to you.
I didn’t have experience in the field where we were on. Most of the time, I’m just a clueless girl if you don’t say what you mean. Though the often things I do, are just throw my words because I just want you to know what I feel.
I don’t like throwing a sign. I’d like to say what I want to you directly.
I know sometimes I’m being the rebellious girl to you, just because I don’t wanna do what you want me to.
How much patience do you have for me?
If my calculation is right, we had 3 months together. I’ve never been in a situation that long with someone before. Really. I always telling the truth to you.
If I could wishing something, I would like to put a crown on your head. I mean, to show my gratitude to you, for knowing me and for coming in my life.
It was good to know you. So much good, untill I don’t wanna say goodbye.
Just wanna keep you in my space and be my forever company. Being my home. Being my peace. Being someone I love.
Would you?
Comments