reasons

People come into your life for a reason…………

Also me, come into your life for a reason. No idea what type of reason that I have to fulfill in your life. But, as always, for sure that I want it to be a good one.

Then it's no different for you, you come into my life for a reason too, dear. No idea what type of reason that you have in my life. But, as far as I know and feel, you are more than enough from what I ever imagined.

Whatever reasons that each of us have, won’t ignore the fact that we knew each other before today. By the name I called you, and you called mine. By the time and universe that let us met that day. It’s so true that we met for reasons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet