too selfish to say

I didn’t take it seriously what you have ever said, the one statement about us being apart. That was never in my plan.


I hate it when you say that you’ll stay away from me. That was the only bad words that you have ever said to me.


I always going back and forth. Like a clockwise that just goes in a circle. You might get tired that I go round and round.


I don’t want to be without you. So, may you do that too? Please, don’t be alone without me. Would you?



-

There’s nothing I could do except writing these type of paragraphs/poem. We don’t talk anymore, and that is truly what hurting me more.


Am I already your past?

Can I just be your present?, or

May I be your future?


Too selfish to say, but I would rather say it. Wishing that you would know this through the air. or, should I send this to you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet