31km away

In a time when I just scroll through social media

I saw a cool figure that caught my eye


Didn’t mean to fall too hard,

At first, I just kinda amazed at how cool you are


Then, the more I try to search up about you

I always find something cooler


Then here I am, starting to wish for something

Even though I am afraid that I’ll be trapped on my own 


Then here I am, praying for something good to you

Just so you’ll get a kinda good thing in your days


Then here I am, doing monologues

And sometimes pretending that I’m talking to you


I don’t know your respond yet,

But I’m just guessing that you actually notice me


Like so damn cute for you to notice me, 

I mean just my guessing, I don’t know the truth yet


Right now I am kinda near at your place that I know

31km away from you, so near than from my home 


This is so cute to me

I mean you and me, each of us are cute


I am in a train right now

Then how I can release this intention to laugh?


……………

From me to you,

Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet