remain myself
Lately, I've been noticing that I naturally spend a lot of time reflecting on my experiences. Sometimes I find myself revisiting old conversations, reconnecting ideas that once seemed unrelated, or seeing familiar things from an entirely different perspective. It's a process I've come to genuinely enjoy, not because it always leads to answers, but because it allows my understanding to gradually become clearer over time.
At the same time, I think being reflective also comes with something I need to remember. When I become deeply interested in understanding something, it can be tempting to search for meaning in every detail, as though every experience must immediately become part of a bigger picture. But perhaps it doesn't have to be that way. Not every moment asks to be interpreted, and not every thought needs to become a conclusion.
I still want to remain curious. I still want to notice patterns and relationships whenever they naturally appear. But I also want to trust that if a connection genuinely belongs, it doesn't need to be forced. Perhaps some things simply need time before they become understandable, while others are already complete as they are — as experiences, without requiring anything more.
Maybe part of growing isn't learning how to find meaning everywhere. Maybe it's learning when to simply let an experience be an experience, trusting that whatever is genuinely worth understanding will eventually reveal itself in its own time.
Comments