- the beginning page of new diary


[ From my new diary at 21st of September, at the beginning page ]


So thankful that God still give me breath here, and also for my family, thanks for everything. I would like to say that I'm glad to be here, I mean in this world, though sometimes maybe I feel like dissappoint, afraid, worry, etc. But yeah, still. I'm glad.

To my yesterdays self, thanks for did your best. I appreciate for that. Every things that happen in the past, for the best moments, I will save to be memories in mind, and if not the best, but if that moments ever tried to push for the better version of me, with pleasure that I also save that as memories. I don't know about the point of this paragraph, but I just write what I think and what I want.

Today, is not so special, same as usual. Every days that I've been through, and I will, no matter what happened and will, I'm okay with that.
 
Tomorrow, is kinda mysterious. And maybe you know, that one of my biggest fear is "future" that kinda has similarity with tomorrow, right? Lol. But yeah, Like what I said before this paragraph, I'm okay with that, and I believe that I would be fine.

To my self, I would like to say thank you so much, for survive from yesterday, living your today, and still hope for tomorrow. You are amazing. Never let some things or some people to take you down. Only take the good side of what they talked, what they did, what things done, and even maybe what the world show you. I know that you'll learn about what you saw, what you listened, what you did, even what other people talked and did, right? I ever said before that "I know nothing about me", but that sentence actually do opposite, 'cause now it's feel like the more I say that, the more I know my self in every way.



                                               - yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet